DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Perfecto!

Great quality, animation, sound, EVERYTHING! I also like how you introduced all the types of players in CS:S; laggers, hackers, newbies, pros, etc. I can only pray you make a cs_office...

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Great job

this is a great game, it really tests your brain to make the absolute perfect Rube Goldburg machine. Also, i hate all those fags that vote zero just because of some bug that is probably their fault anyway. One thing that could be improved is the interface, and maybe there could be an option to make "mirror images".

Coil Coil

Bad.

The mood of this game is really weird. Music was so bad i had to mute my speakers. And the game's about some pregnancy thing. The worst part was that it took ages to move from one "poem" screen to one "gameplay" screen. Maybe if "play time" was more equal to "sit there bored" time... And whats up with the actual poem parts? Tell me that you have something better to do than to think up games and poems like this.

Age of War Age of War

Too easy

3 words. Extremley. Easy. Game. I just upgrade my tower and not put any other unit on the field or upgrade anything else, and I still win by a mile. Great game, but you need to ramp up the difficulty. And, yes, it's this easy on hard mode.

Super Mario Bros. Overwor Super Mario Bros. Overwor